Using ClassPoint App, teachers can turn PowerPoint presentations into interactive quizzes that can be accessed by students and teachers alike. Additionally, the software assists teachers in determining the results of these quizzes by converting PowerPoint presentations into interactive question and answer sessions.
Real-time responses and data like student scores are stored in chronological order in additional features. Annotations and digital whiteboards are also included, which is a nice feature. With a simple PowerPoint presentation, you can accomplish this.
Why Choose ClassPoint App?
The pace of technological change in classrooms is accelerating at an unprecedented rate. Digital learning tools necessitate changes in the teacher-student relationship. Since interactive features are so important in today’s classrooms, the Class Point was created to be a powerful yet user-friendly PowerPoint add-in. PowerPoint presentations can be turned into interactive quizzes with ClassPoint, a PowerPoint add-in.
Most Recent Post
What Is ClassPoint?
In addition to turning PowerPoint slides into interactive quizzes, the app also helps teachers track students’ scores. As a bonus, you can collect real-time responses and save data such as student scores over time in separate files. This app can benefit from the use of digital whiteboards and annotation tools.
All you need is a PowerPoint presentation to get the job done. The ClassPoint app can be installed on Windows 7, 8, and 10 with ease. Aside from Office 365, it also works with Microsoft PowerPoint in 2013, 2016, and 2019. For $8.9/month, $10.9/month in a 3-month cycle, and $14.9/month when paid annually, ClassPoint offers a free trial and free version options, as well as the option to upgrade to a paid plan.
How To Download Class Point App?
- To download, you’ll need to use the Classpoint.io option.
- Be sure to include your goal as well as your role when filling out a form for download. On top of that, you can expect it to be installed on your computer in just a few minutes.
- To install the file on your device, a pop-up window will appear, requesting that you open and run the file on your computer.
- Concerns about your IT department’s ability to grant you installation privileges should be brought to their attention.
- This is your first time using ClassPoint to access PowerPoint presentations, so you’ll need to fill out a form that appears.
- Upon completion of the form, your application will be ready for submission.
How To Use ClassPoint App?
No matter whether you’re trying to use the ClassPoint app to teach classes or just to read for fun, there are several features that you might find useful when using it.
- You can quickly and easily check your file for errors once ClassPoint is installed on your computer.
- Students will pay more attention when you use the laser torch to draw emphasis on certain lines.
- Using a red pencil marker, you can make it easier for your students to spot and correct mistakes.
- You can also quickly and easily fill out Sudoku charts and tables.
- Making notes and highlighting passages of text is a simple process.
- Students and teachers alike can benefit from digital whiteboards, which are freely available to everyone. Microsoft PowerPoint presentations have the option of showing additional sets of whiteboards beneath the presentation.
Detailed Pricing Information For ClassPoint App
The ClassPoint App’s billing structure is straightforward and uncomplicated. Using the app, you can choose from one of three different pricing plans. The pricing information for ClassPoint is as follows:
Thank you Classpoint for this wonderful, fruitful, learning and recognition to me to Become Classpoint Certified Trainer ( CCT )
ill do my Best to Empower our Teachers and Spread the Magical Engagement in Classroom through ClassPoint 🥳🙏@ClassPointIo pic.twitter.com/95YaBpZcGk
— Allan Custodio (@AllanCustodio8) April 24, 2022
- Purchasers can choose to subscribe to the service every month for $14.90 per month.
- Alternatively, you can subscribe for $10.90 per month quarterly
- An annual subscription of $ 8.90 per month is available with the Annual Option.
Is Classpoint A Free Service?
There are both free and paid versions of the ClassPoint App. You don’t have to pay anything to use the app’s free, bare-bones version.
How Do I Turn On Classpoint In Powerpoint?
Follow these steps to enable ClassPoint in Powerpoint:
- Powerpoint must have the ClassPoint extension added.
- On Powerpoint, click on the “Inknoe ClassPoint” option. Next to the “View” tab is where you’ll find this one.
- This will enable the mode; simply click “Get Started” to activate it.
ClassPoint’s key features include a variety of data analysis tools, gamification, PowerPoint integration, Q&A Management, Live Result Tracking, and Feedback Management, to name just a few. The technology appears to deliver on its promises, as evidenced by the overwhelming majority of users who have given it a positive review.
For more information please visit our site Newsconduct.com