The beta test for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is scheduled to end on September 26, but some of the previous Call of Duty betas have been extended due to either technical difficulties, such as server crashes, or the sheer number of players who signed up for the test. Is there any chance that the beta for Modern Warfare 2 will be extended? This is everything that we know about a possible extension of the beta period. In this article, we will discuss modern warfare 2 beta extended.
You can also check
- Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Release Date: Where To Find The Gameplay?
- Scorn Release Date: Is Scorn On Xbox Game Pass?
Will The Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Beta Be Extended?
Despite the fact that players on PC and Xbox have been experiencing technical difficulties, neither the game’s developer, Infinity Ward, nor its publisher, Activision, has made an announcement that the beta test for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will be extended beyond the times and dates that were originally advertised.
This indicates that the beta will come to an end on September 26 at 10 a.m. PDT, which corresponds to 1 p.m. EDT and 6 p.m. BST, when the servers will be shut down. The next time players will be able to get their hands on the game’s multiplayer modes will be on October 28, when the game will launch for the PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and Battle.net. For the time being, this will be the next time players will be able to get their hands on the game’s multiplayer modes.
You can also check
- PS Plus Essential Games For August 2022 Revealed: Free PS5 And PS4 Games
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Release Date Status: Gameplay, Story UPDATES
It is possible that those who participated in the beta will not be surprised to learn that their progress will not be carried over into the full game when it is eventually made available. Beta testers, on the other hand, were given the opportunity to acquire special rewards that, depending on the level they managed to achieve while playing, will be carried over to the final version of the game. Have you been successful in obtaining any of these rewards?
— Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (@CODMW2022) April 29, 2022
- Level 2 – “Smashed It” Animated Emblem
- Level 4 – “Buckle Up” Charm
- Level 6 – “Passed The Test” Animated Player Card
- Level 10 – “Operation First Blood” Sticker
- Level 15 – “Side Impact” Weapon Blueprint
- Level 18 – “Collision” Operation Skin
- Level 19 – “No Competition” Vinyl Unlock
- Level 21 – “Safety First” Sticker
- Level 26 – “Floor It” Vehicle Skin
- Level 30 – “Frontal Impact” Weapon Blueprint
Despite the fact that the game is not going to be released until the 28th of October, those who pre-order the digital version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will have early access to the game’s campaign beginning on the 20th of October.
hope you find our post valuable for you… Many thanks for taking the time to read this! If you appreciate it, please leave a comment and share it with your friends. There are other articles available on newsconduct.com