What’s wrong with secretary Kim season 2:The South Korean program What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim was inspired by and adapted from a novel of the same name. Park Joon Hwa helmed, and Studio Dragon produced the show. It’s the show where Park Seo-Joon and Park Min-young play pivotal parts. The latest season of What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim, widely regarded as one of the best Korean television dramas, has been well received by audiences.
It’s believed that the show will return for a second season after the popularity of the first. Fans are itching for the return of the series for a second season. You should watch this if you’re a fan of romantic comedies and Korean dramas. The show tells the tale of Kim, a self-made millionaire, and his highly effective secretary, who has been with him for nine years but now wants to leave him.
Kim, the company’s Vice President, is a wealthy and good-looking businessman. A seasoned businessman, he is unfazed by any challenge. But it has also made him feel inadequate in the face of the employees who work tirelessly to facilitate his efforts and advance the company.
You can also check
- Coroner Season 5: When Will It Get Premiere On CBC?
- Ruthless Season 4: Does The Fans Are Excited For The Upcoming Season?
What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim Season 2 Cast
In addition to his performances in Kill Me, Heal Me, and She Was Pretty, Park Seo-Joon is well-known for his appearances in Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth, Fight for My Way, Chronicles of Evil, Midnight Runners, and The Divine Fury. Reviewers praised Park’s performance in the show.
- The Korean actress Park Min-young, who plays Kim Mi-so, rose to prominence after starring in the wildly popular historical drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal. City Hunter, Glory Jane, Dr. Jin, the New Leaf, Queen for Seven Days, and many others have all included her.
- Young-older Joon’s brother, played by Lee Tae-hwan. Considered to be a top performer, model, and actor. Other TV shows and web series he has been in including High School King of Savvy, Pride and Prejudice, Please Come Back, Mister, Father, I’ll Take Care of You, and many others.
- To others, Hwang Chan-sung is more familiar with his alias, Chansung. He is also a singer, songwriter, rapper, and actor from South Korea. His breakthrough role in Unstoppable High Kick led to guest appearances and critical acclaim in shows like Jungle Fish.
- In the program, Kim Ye-won plays the role of Sul Ma-eum. Besides Feel Good to Die and Nine Boys, he was featured in Hotel King and Miss Korea’, Pure Love, and Standby.
What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim Season 2 Release Date
The first season was a hit and was highly praised by critics, but the show started to gain a global fanbase when Netflix made it available in more countries. For 2018, this program receives the most Google searches of any television program. All parties involved (creators and viewers) agreed that season one was worthwhile. After a successful season, viewers are eager for the next episode.
BEST FRIENDS 😍
— Séries Online Br (@seriesonline_br) December 13, 2022
However, there has been no official announcement of a second season or any other indication of when the next chapter could be released. Fans of the show will have to hold tight for the official word. Younger viewers found the episode so compelling that they couldn’t wait for the sequel. As previously indicated, the global epidemic has delayed several performances. What’s wrong with secretary kim season 2?
You can also check
- The Cleaning Lady Season 2: How Many Episodes Are In Season 2?
- Sonic Prime Season 2 Release Date: When Will It Come Out On Netflix?
So, we’ll have to keep waiting to determine what factors into the show’s outcome. The plot centers on the company’s vice president and his highly qualified and experienced secretary, who wishes to leave her position after nine years.
As Young Joon’s secretary, Mi-so, is very important to him, he will do anything in his power to keep her by his side. Therefore, as the first season concluded superbly, the production firm and the directors will not proceed with a second season. Given the show’s global reach on Netflix, it’s intriguing to speculate about the producers’ next moves.
Park MinYoung🤍 2022AAA Red Carpet Nagoya#2022AAA #ParkMinYoung #박민영 #パクミニョン #朴敏英 #พัคมินยอง #Rachelpark #loveincontract #justparkminyoung #whatswrongwithsecretarykim #kdramas #koreandrama #netflix #seriesnetflix #viki #tvn #tvndrama #koreanstyle #koreanactor pic.twitter.com/9CmM3mLj9Q
— Park Minyoung Beans🐰♥️ (@Just_mypark) December 13, 2022
What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim Season 2 Trailer
Many viewers can’t wait to get a taste of the second season of What’s wrong with secretary Kim, but as we’ll see below, they’ll have to wait until the show’s renewal is officially announced. The production company has not commented on whether or not the show will be renewed. To learn the show’s ultimate fate, we must wait.
Hope you found the information valuable; share your views with us in our comment section, and don’t forget to visit our NewsConduct.Com for future updates and Celebrity News.