The City Management Information System Office and the City Tourism and Cultural Affairs Office in Cagayan de Oro are encouraging residents to sign up for the Higala App, an online platform aimed at improving the city’s contact tracking capabilities.
A software called Higala tracks people’s movements when they enter service facilities such as restaurants and offices using the personal information they submit into the app. When filling out contact tracing paperwork, physical interaction with materials like pen and paper will also be avoided thanks to the app.
Following the Implementing Rules and Regulations of Data Privacy Act Rule V, Section 21.d, the obtained data will be utilized for emergency reasons (e.g. contact tracing).
What Is A Higala App?
When customers or visitors use the Higala app, the software collects personal information such as their name, address, and phone number. As stated in the Data Privacy Act Rule V. Section 21.d., the data gathered will be used for emergency purposes such as tracking contact information.
- Noka Lite Mod Apk FREE Download For Android NO ADS
- Venmo Limit Per Day: Can You Increase Your Venmo Limits? UPDATED
How To Higala App Apk Download?
Cagayan de Oro may be reached via any of the sites listed below to open a web browser and begin the process of free download of the Higala app.
- You will receive an activation link to the email address you provided when you have finished the basic information on Higala.gov.ph.
- There are a lot of mandatory entries in the form, including a username, first, middle and last name, as well as name extensions; sex; birth date; country; contact number; email id; province; city/municipality; Barangay; residence; and street. Finally, you must study the Higala app’s privacy information material. Humans aren’t robots; they have feelings and emotions.
- As a consequence of your registration, you will get an activation email with the URLs to the downloads.
- You may download it by clicking on the link and then installing it on your device if you want to use it with Android apps.
- Log in using the username and password you used when submitting the form. Make sure the activation link has been clicked before logging into the app.
Higala App Service Entity Accounts
To utilize the Higala App Scanner, scanner users will need to create Higala App Scanner accounts in addition to the entry points.
- Primary link at https://higala.cagayandeoro.gov.ph/establishment
- Secondary link at https://services.cagayandeoro.gov.ph:8087/higalaestablishment
- Primary link at http://higala.cagayandeoro.gov.ph/office
- Secondary link at https://services.cagayandeoro.gov.ph:8087/higalaoffice
with multiple entry points such as Barangay halls, cemeteries, transportation operators, hospitals, malls, schools, etc.
- Primary link at https://higala.cagayandeoro.gov.ph/facility
- Secondary link: None
Please be aware that obtaining a Higala QR code does not constitute an exit pass. You may or may not be needed to show your barangay exit pass, or company ID, depending on the institution you’re entering.
Higala App Registration
To register in the higala app you can follow these steps:
STEP 1: Register Or Log-in
Register at higala.cagayandeoro.gov.ph. If you have a hard time accessing the first link. You can try this alternate link given by the City Government http://services.cagayandeoro.gov.ph:8087/higala/.
STEP 2: Fill Out The Registration Form
Complete the required fields. Make sure you enter your data accurately. To confirm your identity, check the I’m not a robot box and confirm that you are human.
STEP 3: Verify Your Account And Change The Default Password
Change your password and verify your account. You will get a verification code through text message or email, so double-check your contact information. Notifications will be sent to you via this method as well.
How To Scan The Higala App QR Code?
There are two ways to scan the higala app QR code.
1. Scan the QR code of the institution. Higala will be used to post the QR code of the aforementioned restaurant so that customers may scan it with their smartphones. A working internet connection and an active account are required to scan the establishment’s QR code.
2. Your QR code will be scanned by the business. To allow the business to scan your QR code, you should have it available. Printing or screenshotting your QR code is an option. In order to connect with the Higala scanners, only QR Codes produced and downloaded through the Higala App are allowed.
Please be aware that obtaining a Higala QR code does not constitute an exit pass. The Barangay Exit Pass (BEP) or the Company ID is still required to exit the island. CDO Higala App For Establishment or App Center may be downloaded from the PlayStore. Unfortunately, iOS users are unable to download the scanning program.
If you have more questions or concerns, please visit the City Management Information System Office’s Facebook page for more information.
For more information please visit our site Newsconduct.com