Zenka Loan App Download is completely free and may be done on Android devices running version 4.4 and up. A mobile lending platform called Zenka has been launched in Kenya. To transfer loan amounts, customers can utilize the M-Pesa payment platform, which is integrated with the app.
You may complete the entire borrowing procedure on your mobile device. It’s simple and safe for customers to use, from the moment they apply to the moment they get their funds. With a five-year history, Tala is a terrific choice if you’d rather utilize an experienced mobile lending service.
How Does Zenka Loan App Work?
- Check out what’s new on Google Play. You may download the Zenka Loan App by searching for it on your phone.
- A simple application form must be filled out to begin the process.
- Sign up with Zenka when you download our app and decide how much money you need.
- Receive funds into your M-Pesa wallet.
- If your application is accepted, you will get money in your M-Pesa bank account.
- Is there anything else I can do for you? If you’d like to top up your loan with more funds, you can do so up to your current credit limit.
- Do you need a longer time to pay back your debt?
- Extending your loan’s due date by 7, 14, or 30 days gives you greater control over your debt.
- Pay your debts on time to get a good credit history.
- You can apply for more money in the future if you pay your debts on time.
- Toffee Tv App Download For Android: How To Fix Can’t Install Toffee Error?
- EcomGenie App Free Download For Android: How To Use This App?
Zenka Loan App Download Latest In Kenya
- Search for “Zenka” on the Play Store (Google or Apple Store) on your phone.
- Install the Zenka App on your mobile device.
- Open the Zenka App to register and fill out an application form with basic information such as your name, address, phone number, and ID number after you have downloaded the Zenka App (no collateral required).
- Zenka delivers your loan to your M-Pesa account if you qualify for or intend to utilize the loan amount you selected.
- Smart Tip: Always choose the amount you know you can repay.
How To Apply For A Loan Via USSD?
The USSD code can also be used to apply for a loan. How do you do it? Here’s how:
- Dial *841# from the phone’s screen.
- To finish the application procedure, follow the instructions.
- If all goes well, they’ll transfer money to your M-Pesa wallet.
It’s a nice procedure, but I enjoy the old technique of applying for a Zenka loan more. The Zenka App.
How Do I Repay Zenka Loan?
Two months after Zenka’s application, the complete sum must be repaid in full. You’ll be contacted by Zenka if you don’t pay back your loan by the due date, and they’ll ask if you need additional time to pay it back. To begin repaying your Zenka loan, follow these steps:
- Choose Repaying the Zenka Loan in the Zenka App You’ll be able to view the Zenka loan that you owe.
- To pay off your Zenka loan, choose Pay Off Zena and follow the on-screen instructions to do so.
- To repay the Zenka loan, you may choose how much money you wish to utilize.
- To finish your loan payback, click the “Repay now” option and follow the loan repayment user prompts as instructed.
- Please check your mobile phone for an SMS message to confirm your loan repayment.
Zenka Loan Eligibility And Requirements
To utilize the Zenka mobile loan app, you must already own a phone. Safaricom subscribers must be at least 18 years old and have a valid ID. To learn more about a user’s eligibility, Zenka will access their phone’s data.
Thank you for choosing #zenka 🤗. We have come to the end of #BlackFriday week. The Black Friday offer will be ending today [Nov 29th] at midnight.
Simply download our app, register for FREE and your loan will be in your Mpesa in no time just in time for the holidays🎄🎋🎉🎁! pic.twitter.com/qSFJfXH114
— Zenka Digital (@ZenkaFinance) November 29, 2021
Before applying for a loan, customers must also have an active M-Pesa account. To link your customers to your Safaricom mobile money wallet, Zenka utilizes your current Safaricom data.
Zenka App Loan Terms
When you apply for a loan with Zenka, you must agree to the terms listed below:
- The application cost for the Zenka mobile lending app ranges from KSh 45 to Ksh 870.
Between the least and maximum loan amount, you can borrow between 500 and 30,000 Kenyan Shillings.
- After the 61-day or 180-day payback term has expired, the borrower must pay the whole amount owed.
- By paying on time, you can increase your credit limit with the Zenka app. The annual percentage rate ranges from 70% to 2240%. The APR, for example, is 179.51 percent if you take out a loan using the Zenka app for 61 days.
- The loan amount is KSh 1000, and the processing cost is KSh 300. Ksh1300 (Ksh1000+300) is the total cost of your borrowing.
Zenka Loan App Contacts
- In the app reviews area of the Google Play Store.
- You may reach us by email at [email protected]
- Finally, you may reach the support team by phone by dialing +254 020 765 0878 to reach their call center.