The Walking Dead season 5 produces the highest level of entertainment, kudos to power-packed bloody action and enough fascinating moments to reward loyal fans. It was broadcasted on several channels- AMC (United States), Fox(International), FX Channel (Australia), Prima Cool(Czech Republic), TV2 (New Zealand), Including Netflix.The Walking Dead’s fifth season has gained international recognition. The Walking Dead team delivered a heart pounding premiere that felt like it belonged in a World War II film.
Walking dead season 5 : Release Date
The thrilling Walking dead season 5 debuted on October 12, 2014, and ran for 16 episodes until March 29, 2015. On October 13, 2014, Fox International Channels streamed the first half of the season. On February 9, 2015, the second part of the show premiered.
The Synopsis of Walking Dead Season 5
The start and end of the season are fantastic. Unfortunately, the viewer’s could find the majority of the middle section as tedious. The combination of many new characters and a new area called Alexandria enhances the plotline. This is undoubtedly very intriguing.
The season sets up a story of Rick Grimes and his gang of survivors, who face continuous troubles, risks and threats while searching for safety. You will also see the cannibalistic Hunters from Terminus, Gabriel Stokes (Seth Gilliam) and Aaron (Ross Marquand), as well as the Anderson and Monroe families.
The Walking Dead Season 5 starts with the group trying to get through their way from the terminus, where they experience lots of lessons regarding the intentions of the Terminals. Then some survivors travel to another place, Washington, to find the antidote for the Walker virus. In the end, these survivors explore a safe sanctuary zone called Alexandria safe zone. A fantastic season that begins with the survivors escaping a perilous situation and ends with them arriving in the town of Alexandria, after a period of hopelessness.
Trailer of The Walking Dead Season 5
Trailer was out in August 2014 itself, and it’s evident that the full series is AWESOME. It’s full of action, suspense and thrill. The trailer of the walking dead season 5 makes it clear that this season is not like the previous ones, it’s way better; whether in terms of Storyline, mystery, fight shots or acting done by the cast. Everything is breathtakingly different. We’re about to enjoy more fighting with the zombies, than ever in the history of The Walking Dead Season 5.
Judging by it’s trailer, season 5 looks like it is going to be the best season yet of the series.
You can watch the trailer here!
Cast of The Walking Dead Season 5
Andrew Lincoln stars as Rick Grimes, the main character of the series, who has lately won a fight to reconcile his cruelty with his morality. In the episode “What Happened and What’s Going On,” Lincoln also voices the character of a radio announcer, utilising his natural accent.
- Carl Grimes, Rick’s reckless son, is played by Chandler Riggs.
- Daryl Dixon, the group’s main hunter, is played by Norman Reedus.
- Sgt. Abraham Ford, played by Michael Cudlitz, is a former military lieutenant and Rosita’s boyfriend. He sets out on a quest to bring Eugene to Washington, D.C., in order to find an antidote for the walker virus.
- Glenn Rhee, portrayed by Steven Yeun, is now Maggie’s husband after growing up from pizza delivery boy.
- Maggie Greene, Glenn’s wife, whose father recently passed away is a Brave woman is played by Lauren Cohan.
- Danai Gurira stars as Michonne, a brilliant survivor who has moved on from the pain of her son and boyfriend’s death and is now forming a close relationship with the Grimes family.
- Carol Peletier, played by Melissa McBride.
- Emily Kinney plays Maggie’s kidnapped younger sister, Beth Greene, who has formed a close bond with Daryl since the prison attack.
- Tyreese Williams, Sasha’s older brother, is played by Chad L. Coleman, who is tricky, empathetic, and enthusiastic, with a focus on rationality.
Are you as excited to know more about this season as us? If yes, then keep on following our website for more such updates!